Pressure Independent Control Valves
Deliver high efficency in less time
- Pressure independent control valves balance the system at every point over the range of the control valve within 5% accuracy
- Control flow exactly at all load conditions, not just at design conditions
- High Turn-Down Ratio/Equal Percentage Flow results in linear heat transfer for optimal control. The characterized insert is integral to the ball, resulting in longer service life and higher differential pressure capabilities.
- Less torque is needed, so you can use lower-cost, low-torque actuators on larger pipe sizes
- No Cv calculation required - just pick the valve that matches the flow requirements - Flow range of 1 to 95 gpm
- Field serviceable stem allows valve to be serviced in the field rather than cut from the pipe
- Optional test ports facilitate system set-up for balancing report
- Manual override to control valve during installation or in the event of power failure
- Full range of sizes from 1/2" to 6"
- 5-year actuator warranty on VRN Valve assemblies
- Simplify quoting this product with CPQ Select
Product selection and quoting is easier than ever with CPQ Select.Get A Quote