Cartridge Globe Valves
Compact size and easy replacement make it a great choice for unitary applications
- Cartridge globe valves are ideal for VAV reheat, modulating fan coil and modulating hydronic zoning applications. They are small and easy to install where space is limited.
- Manufactured for more than 50 years
- Maximum static pressure 235 psi
- Long stroke allows for a wide range of control
- Low leakage rate: 0.02% of Cv
- Insert replacement tool allows for the valve cartridge to be replaced or changed without draining the system (1/2" and 3/4" models only)
- Brass body and stainless steel stem
- Replaceable cartridges
- Corrosion resistant
- 3-Way available in mixing only
- Select from floating or modulating
- Simplify quoting this product with CPQ Select
Product selection and quoting is easier than ever with CPQ Select.