Businesses, schools and government facilities spend thousands of dollars each month to light unoccupied rooms, offices, warehouses and more. Honeywell Lighting Controls offer smart scheduling, presence detection and photocells to ensure lights aren’t left burning in vacant areas and that lights are off in areas where there’s already plenty of natural light. It all adds up to truly significant energy savings as a standalone solution or as part of an overall integrated energy management plan that can integrate lighting control with Honeywell heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), security and building management systems (BMS).
- Install as a standalone lighting control network or integrate with HVAC, security, video or other building automation systems
- Sends low-voltage signals to lighting relays and 0-10 volt dimming devices to deliver simple, yet powerful lighting control strategies for energy savings
- Pre-programmed and Configurable
- Non-proprietary BMS connectivity via BACnet objects
- Zio Smart Scene Selector serves as both configuration tool and scene selector
- Offer zoned lighting control, smart scheduling, presence detection, daylight harvesting and other advanced lighting controls strategies
- Lighting Stryker