BACnet® Fixed Function Thermostat
Flexibility to Maximize Comfort and Savings.
- Internal temperature and humidity sensors, 3 universal inputs, 6 binary outputs, 2 analog outputs, 19 factory-loaded applications
- Optional embedded wireless receiver and wireless sensors for occupancy control enabling flexibility in the location of sensors for a less invasive presence
- Fully configurable, stand-alone or integrated operation and a sleek, sophisticated design with a configurable, touchscreen display
- Easily configured through a step-by-step Niagara based configuration wizard—modes of operation allow control based on occupancy or schedules
- Remote and local troubleshooting through a web access for more efficient service diagnosis
- BACnet-compliant on MS/TP and meets increasingly stringent energy-saving building codes